Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'

I'm Just Sayin' that there's a lot to learn about this blogging stuff.

Today I learned that there's a big difference between draft and publish. I am used to writing and editing many drafts. Running out of time during my writing this morning, I quickly saved my first draft to be reworked later...

...and so, the first draft of today's blog was out there 'in the cyber world' for an hour or so before I could edit it. If you received it, my apology.

I need to be more aware of the public quality of this forum. It is a new venue for me, and today I made the mistake of 'doing my writing' directly on my blog.

So, I'm sorry for my first draft mistakes. I will be doing my future writing offline, and 'saving' my work here only when it is a finished product.

I'm Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment